COVID-19 - Your Health and Hygiene
Due to the current situation of COVID-19 we would like to assure you that your health and hygiene are our priority. We have endorsed the following requirements to protect our staff and passengers.
We are counting on all passengers to show personal responsibility and solidarity. Please observe the following protection measures:
- Face masks are mandatory across all public transport as well as most shops and tourist areas in Switzerland, France and Italy. You must bring your own face mask.
- Passengers traveling without a face mask will be refused access to vehicles with no refunds.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and must be used before boarding the vehicle.
- Luggage: Passengers are required to load/unload their own luggage to reduce contact.
- All travel must be prepaid. No cash accepted.
- Vehicles will run at a reduced capacity - social spacing is required inside the vehicles and you are expected to adhere to this.
- Passengers are asked to respect our drivers and give them space.
For your safety and protection, our driver always takes the following steps before starting the daily service:
- Temperature & Health checks: if 38 degrees or in case of all the other common symptoms of the coronavirus, in particular a dry cough.
- Regular hand washing. Hand sanitiser will be available for all journeys.
- Face mask and gloves worn for the duration of travel and whilst in communication with passengers.
- Drivers will respect and keep a safe distance, two meters if possible, during service, when boarding and disembarking the vehicle.
EU HEALTH PASS - What you need to know
Due to the current situation of the epidemic, you may require a mandatory EU Health Pass to access activities & countries.
Please, before purchasing your ticket, obtain more information about the EU Health Pass and the cases in which it is applicable from the Government website of the Country you are traveling to.
SWITZERLAND COVID RESTRICTIONS: We remind our travelers, in accordance with Swiss regulations in force, people entering Switzerland are required to register their contact details electronically or on paper if their arrival in Switzerland takes place by train, bus, boat or plane.
Our Vehicle Cleaning
Extraordinary cleaning measures are implemented for all our vehicles, consisting of daily cleaning of the various elements of the vehicle considered to be critical.
The critical areas, which involve increased disinfection, are as follows:
- Driver's seat: a thorough cleaning of the steering wheel, dashboard, controls, entry and exit handles will be carried out.
- Inside the bus: a thorough cleaning will be carried out of all the elements in the passengers are in direct contact, and above all; handles, bars, armrests, trays, screens, buttons, glass areas near the traveler, trash cans, ... etc.
- Bus exterior: door and boot push buttons.
We thank you for continuing to trust us. Sanitary and hygiene measures are to protect us, and to protect you.
We appreciate you following the indicated directions.
Alpybus Transfers Team.