Shared Transfers from Geneva Airport
Door-to-Door prices from as low as 19.50€!
OUR SHARED TRANSFERS ARE THE LOWEST PRICED IN THE INDUSTRY.
WE WANT TO ENSURE THESE FANTASTIC RESORTS ARE REACHABLE ON ALL BUDGETS, SO THIS IS THE LOW COST WAY TO TRAVEL TO YOUR SKI RESORT OF CHOICE.
Shared Transfers are available to & from these location:Morzine & Les Gets
Including surrounding resort:
- St Jean D’Aulps (Tourist Office only)
- Essert Romand (Camping Les Marmottes for Cote D’Abroz transfers)
- Essert la Pierre and Taninges (Tourist Office)
- Avoriaz - Prodains Cable Car only.
Including all resorts within the Valley:
- Les Houches
- Les Praz (Flegere)
- Argentiere (Grand Montets)
- Le Tour
On a shared transfer this is NOT a door to door service - the drop-off/pick-up point is - Parking Brunnet: 46.100846625979976, 7.229348327640781
Please check our Verbier destinations page for the full timetable.Megeve
On a shared transfer this is a timetabled service and is a door to door service.
Please check our Megeve destinations page for the full timetable.Val Thorens
This is a timetabled shared transfer service. This is NOT a door to door service, there are several drop-off/pick-up points. Please go to our Val Thorens Destination page for the full timetable.Tignes
This is a timetabled shared transfer service. This is NOT a door to door service, there are several drop-off/pick-up points. Please go to our Tignes Destination page for the full timetable.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SHARED TRANSFERS:
- Share the transfer with other passengers.
- Book instantly online.
- Most economic way to travel.
- Door to door service where possible.
- Other pick-ups and drop-offs in resort - including yours.
- You will be allocated our closest transfer time, so wait on arrival is possible.
- Vehicle type - 13 to 20 seater mini bus.
- Shared Transfer = Better Carbon Footprint.
- Covid-19 Safe Mobility Protocol in place.
- Upgrade to Alpy Plus Ticket option available on some routes.
On Arrival - We estimate you require 1 hour from your flight arrival time to pass through customs and collect your bags. We will assign you to our closest transfer time based on this. Please head to our transfer desk on arrival, for more information about finding us at Geneva Airport please click here.
Your Booking - At the time of booking you will receive a booking confirmation, with an estimated departure time from the airport and an estimated pick up time from the resort. With shared transfers these times are subject to change.
On your return - You would have received an estimated time in your booking confirmation, but please keep an eye out for your actual time via text message the day before you travel, as this time may change when planning the pick ups on route and must consider other passengers, locations and flight times including yours.
If you do not hear from us, please call our office to confirm your pick up time. We ask all our customers to supply a contactable mobile number to ensure we can communicate the pick up time.